Hey everyone! I am on vacation right now so I figured I would have some of my wax buddies do some guest posts for me so this blog isn't abandoned for the whole week that I'm gone. First up is Abby from SoCalCandleGirl. I've been reading Abby's blog for quite a long time before I started mine so it's an honor to have her guest posting for me today! She has an awesome blog so definitely check it out if you haven't already. Today, Abby will be sharing with us her top 5 favorite scents for the month of February. Enjoy! Take it away, Abby!
Top 5 Favorites: February 2013
I don’t think I’m really all that picky when it comes to scents. I tend to like a wide variety of things and there are many scents I’d reorder. It’s gotten harder for me to keep track of what I like versus what I looooove. So I’ve decided to do a monthly post listing my top five favorite scents that I’ve melted for the month. I hope this helps me when I am plotting future orders and maybe one of you may find these lists helpful too.
Out of all the scents I reviewed for the month of February, these five stood out (listed in order):
1. Monster Cookie Fluff Puffs by Rosegirls – this is a very popular scent and I can definitely see why. It is simply amazing! Brown sugar cookies with a hint of spice perfectly blended with marshmallows.
2. Lavender Noel Zucchini by Candles from the Keeping Room – this has replaced Front Porch’s Lavender Sugar Cookie Dough Bread as my favorite lavender bakery blend. The lavender is herbal while FP’s version is the Downey type.
3. Pirate Punch by The Bathing Garden – I love tropical scents. This is a blend of creamy pina colada with a hint of tropical flowers. Perfect for Spring/Summer. I have a TBG sugar scrub in this scent and I can’t to use it when the weather gets a little warmer.
4. Frosted Vanilla Graham Crackers by The Bathing Garden – really cozy and delicious. A slightly spicy cinnamon graham cracker blended with sweet and creamy vanilla frosting.
5. Ultimate Serendipity by Candles from the Keeping Room – Serendipity (coconut/orange/cherry) is one of my favorite scents in general and this version is blended with a bakery note (CFTKR’s
Ultimate Bakery Shop). It smells like a Serendipity shortbread cookie to me.
Have you tried any of these scents?
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.
Wow, Abby, some really awesome picks! I literally love every single scent you mentioned. Great minds think alike! Thank you so much Abby for guest posting today <3 And thanks everyone for stopping by, I will see you all again tomorrow with another awesome guest post. Have a great day!