I placed a very small order and I wish I would have ordered more because every single thing smells absolutely fantastic. I've heard that her stuff has great throw when melting and I can definitely see that because everything smells so strong and so good off of cold sniff. I've been kind of skeptical of new vendors after the Skinny Dip Soaps and Kissing Booth debacles (more on the Kissing Booth one later) so that's why I placed a super small order. There's nothing to worry about with Lil' Kitchen Candles though! Next time around I'll be placing a sizable order for sure!
Here's what I ordered:
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie (wax sticks) - This is an amazing blend of strawberry and banana. I'm always on the lookout for a good strawberry banana scent and this is the best I've smelled so far. Blows Tiffany's Strawberry Banana scent out of the water for sure! Can't wait to melt this one!
- Circus (Lego tarts) - First of all, how stinkin' cute are these tarts in Lego shapes?! My husband thinks they are the coolest things ever haha. Anyways, Circus is one of her new and most popular blends. It is a mix of orange dreamsicle, banana smoothie and cotton candy. It is simply amazing! I mostly smell the orange dreamsicle in this but I can also smell hints of banana and cotton candy. I've only had this order for a few days now so I'll definitely let this one cure for awhile to see if the other notes come out more. Even if they don't, this still smells fantastic!
- Birthday Fruit Loops (daisy tarts) - You really just can't go wrong with a good birthday cake/Fruit Loops blend. This one is divine. I love the birthday cake scent she uses, it smells like cake batter! Anyways, this is mostly Fruit Loops but the birthday cake mellows it out nicely. Very good!
- Serendipity Cotton Candy - (Hello Kitty tarts) - I should have taken these out of the bag to show you guys. They are adorable! And the scent is fantastic as well - a blend of cotton candy and Serendipity. I can't really smell the cotton candy at this point but like I said, these are only a few days old so I am going to let them cure for awhile. Delish either way!
And even though I only ordered 4 things, she sent two full size scent shots as freebies! So generous!
- Momma Can't Cake - I'm not quite sure what's in this but I think it's cookies and zucchini bread. Not my favorite but I think this might be another zucchini blend that I can tolerate. I'll definitely give it a shot!
- Birthday Cake - An amazing, strong birthday cake scent. I can smell the cake and the frosting in this one. Like I said, it smells a lot like cake batter! There's no almond or maple notes that a lot of cake scents cane have. Just a nice pure birthday cake scent!
So concludes my Lil' Kitchen Candles order. Very impressed with this company and I can't wait to try more of her scents! I saw that she added a honeydew cotton candy blend - I'm all over it! Be back soon with my last haul of the day. That's going to make 7 haul posts total today! Hope you all aren't sick of me yet =)