I ordered all RTS items, for many reasons. First of all, RTS usually means that they have been sitting for a bit so the cure time needed is significantly shortnened. Second of all, she ships out the RTS tarts the next day and I'm all for short TATs! Also, she had a bunch of great scents in the RTS section so I figured I'd just go ahead and get those. I have yet to place a customer order from her but I'm sure I will at some point. This order was amazing! There was not one thing in here that I didn't like.
Here's my small order:
- Pink Coconut Butter Fudge - Uhhh yumm! This is so good! It is a blend of Pink Sugar, coconut and vanilla butter fudge. I can smell all the notes in this one, not one overtakes the other. I definitely like this one better than the straight Pink Vanilla Butter Fudge from Ollie's that I reviewed earlier. Delish!
- Strawberry Fruit Loops - This is phenomenal! Why do more vendors not have a strawberry fruit loops blend? The strawberry blends so well with the citrusy scent of Fruit Loops! I'm going to need this in mass quantities.
- Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread - Another great blend! This one is of Pink Sugar and cookie dough bread. The Pink Sugar is the stronger note here but the cookie dough adds a nice bakery note to it. I'm a bit Pink Sugared out at this point (crazy, right?) so I probably won't melt this one for awhile but it's definitely a good blend.
- Warm Serendipity Sugar Cookies - Oh man this is fantastic too! I can smell the crunchy cookie note mixed with the tropical fruitiness of Serendipity. These blends are all amazing.
- Fruit Loop Fluff Cake - This is a blend of Fruit Loops, marshmallow and cake. Very similar to Tiffany's Birthday Bash. What can I say? This one is amazing too!
- Strawberry Lemon Fluff - Two of my favorite scents together! The lemon is a bit stronger than the strawberry but I can smell both notes. The "fluff" part is marsmallow and it's definitely adding a nice creamy note to the blend. So good!
- Herbal Essences type - Yup, this smells exactly like Herbal Essences shampoo. Speaking of, did you guys hear that they brought the original stuff back? I'm so excited! I probably won't use it on my hair because I'm so picky these days but perhaps I'll use it as body wash. I just love the smell of it!
- Ghost Munch - I almost didn't get this one because I saw that it had zucchini bread in it, but I bit the bullet and got it anyways and I'm SO glad that I did. This is the first scent that has zucchini bread in it that I truly love. It is a blend of caramel apple, candy corn, toasted marshmallow and zucchini bread. The caramel apple is the main note in this but all the other notes blend together and make it extra special. This is amazing!!!
- Juniper Breeze - Another blast from the past scent! This smells exactly like the discontinued Juniper Breeze scent from Bath and Body Works. It's a fresh, herbal scent but is light enough so that it has mass appeal. This scent reminds me of middle school! Another good one.
- Peach Margarita - YUM! Lime and peach. So good. Juicy, fresh, and perfect for spring and summer. Cannot wait to melt this one!
- Honey Vanilla Love Dust - This is a blend of honey, cocoa butter and chocolate. It's delectable! The chocolate scent in this is very realistic, it smells like brownie batter! So yummy.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies and Milk - This one has a bit of a fake chocolate note to it but somehow I still love it! I can't really smell any of the "milk" note at the moment. Probably my least favorite of the order but it's still really good =)
Thanks for reading! I'm really pleased with this order. It's not often that I get an order where every single thing is a hit! If you haven't tried Sugar and Spice Gourmet Soy before I highly recommend giving them a try!